Did I do the right thing? adult content

I told my fb friend it was not right talking so much with him and that his wife may notice. His response was that she is nowhere near his laptop and that he always has the phone. I told him that she would not like the fact that someone her husband met on fb that happened to go to the same hs although we really did not know each other at all beyond hello and goodbye are interacting on fb alot. Its not like we dated, or were coworkers in the past, we jsut got to know each other for the first time now. He has not written back. Did I do the right thing? I am married and so is he.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• You instinctively knew it was getting to be more intimate than you were comfortable with and his "She is no where near the laptop and I have a phone" response was a major alarm bell to his wanting to get into trouble. You did the right thing for sure.
    itsaboutime

Answer by itsaboutime at 1:04 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Hell yeah, you did the right thing. That would have caused major issues!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:59 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes, you did the right thing. Good idea to stop a huge potential problem before one starts. What good could come out of it, anyway?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You know it was wrong. He knows it was wrong.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• if you were no longer comfortable with it, then I think you did the right thing. He's probably got a list of women that he does it with and probably just moved on to the next one anyway.

I wouldn't let it worry you too much
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:13 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes. Absolutely and good riddance. His silence speaks volumes regarding his intentions on talking to you.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Were you just friendly chatting or were you flirting? If it was friendly chat, you overreacted. If you were flirting you did the right thing.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• both
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I feel so bad for the wife. She does not have facebook. She is kind of dowdy looking but still a hardworking wife who he has two kids with. He has a old gf on his thumbnail photos on top of his facebook.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• you did right
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 2:08 PM on May. 31, 2011