WHY DO PPL THINK HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC AREA IS GROSS?

In my group is this woman who mad because someone was having sex in the pool! Now I'm not saying that is wrong but she is going on and on about calling the cops and telling the mg at the apt complex. Yes she should tell the mg at the complex, but the women who would comment would say this is so gross! Like your juices are all over the place. Some act as if they never had sex before. What do you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Entertainment

• Having sex in a public place is thrilling and heightens the experience ten-fold BUT there is NO WAY I would do it in a public pool. Just thinking about what has been IN that pool and what could still be in the water, yeah, I don't think so. Which is one reason I avoid them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:22 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Having sex in public is lewd behavior. If caught by the cops, one can get a ticket or worse. If children could come across the behavior, one could end up on a sex offender list.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Because no one wants to see your man's junk? Because small children don't need to be exposed to it? Because people don't want to listen to you groan while they're swimming? Because your fluids DO get in the water and no one wants to swim through it? Don't you think it's gross when someone pees in the pool?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• It is disgusting! That is a PUBLIC pool shared by the people in the apartment complex. I don't want my child swimming in water where someone is having sex!
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 1:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• to me, some things are best left in the privacy of your own space. if you wanna get down in your own pool in your own backyard, then knock yourself out. hope the chlorine doesnt burn downstairs. but a public pool at an apartment complex, potentially with children around, is not okay. head back up to your place and do it in the shower if you feel water is necessary.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:13 PM on May. 31, 2011

• In a public pool? Yep disgusting.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:04 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yeah, I have to agree, pretty sick.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• it is disgusting, why are you trying to justify it? i wouldn't want to swim in a public pool infested with body juices anymore than i would want to swim in a pool that someone shat in.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:08 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Having sex is one thing, doing it in a public place where other people will be going is quite another. Would you want your child playing in the hot tub after someone had squirted their little guys in it?
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 1:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't even like to swim in public pools, so yeah sex in a public pool is put the question for me. Whatever people want to do in their own pool is fine but in a public pool that is pretty dirty.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:09 PM on May. 31, 2011