how dust castro oil works and dust it relly worked? have you used it befor???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol
    Anonymous

• wow! so does hooked on phonics!
    Anonymous

• Ewww is all I can say. It makes you have diarrhea...if you.re not drinking enogh fluids, you'll become dehydrated as well.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It doesn't work, don't do it unless instructed by your midwife or doctor. If you don't do it right it will just give you diarrhea and it's likely to do that anyway. Basically it makes you void your bowels and the idea is that those craps will bring on labor cramps. The best thing to do is to walk, have sex, and be patient!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• dust? Guess you mean "does". It's not a recommended thing to do. It can cause contractions..because it contracts your intestines and "cleans you out" essentially. But for some women it just make you have the runs badly & doesnt jump start labor. A baby comes when it comes. You shouldnt try to rush it.
    Anonymous

• does.. really.. before
    Anonymous

• I heard it doesn't work unless you are absolutely ready to go into labor at any moment...which why would you even need it then?

And like everyone above said...it causes extreme diarrhea : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It doesn't usually work and can cause the baby to pass meconium inside you which can cause some serious problems. Don't do it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It worked for my mom with me....so she says but it does not work with me....walking worked for me.
    ronronsbeauty

Answer by ronronsbeauty at 12:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• dont do it!
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 12:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008