Do you think a woman with a couple kids with different fathers is a... adult content

slut? Why?

Sometimes I catch myself thinking that, but then I wonder why I would think such an awful thing. I think society programs me to think that way because when I really think about it, I don't feel that way at all.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 1:13 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Naw...you never know their situation. But i do wonder how much patience she have bc i have 1 and he be trying so 2,3,4 baby daddies iwould lose it lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 2:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think it ups the odds that she's a slut, but keep in mind that in some cases the kids are adopted and people assume that the kids are from different fathers because they are all different races and such.
    Anonymous

• No because after having one kid with one guy, after 12 years of being divorced I am getting married tomorrow and we are going to try for a baby. I am not a slut. However, if it was like 5 kids with 5 different guys I might think she needs to chill. And what about the guy? Is he a slut too?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• A slut? No. I think she isn't thinking in the long term best interest of her or her babies.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:15 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No because I have kids with different fathers. I used to think that way until I divorced and ended up in that situation. No one really knows what might lead to the circumstance until they find themselves in it.

Answer by gemgem at 1:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have a 4 year old. Her dad walked out on me while I was pregnant. Now I am married and pregnant with my second. Sorry if you view me as a slut but I would see you as a prude with that attitude
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• more than 2 fathers makes me wonder. Something like 3 kids w/ 3 different fathers I admit I judge but I don't do it on purpose and I tell myself I don't know what she has been through, so I need to not judge. It's normal to judge, see a book by it's cover. But it's how you process that info that you should look at. I try hard to see people w/ an open heart and mind so I can push past first impressions.

Anonymous

• Nope. The only time I classify someone as a slut is if they are having sex with multiple partners simply because they are trying to make their partners happy... As long as someone is having sex because THEY choose to - the number of partners doesn't matter... It's the reason that does. Plus, just because someone has more than one father to their children doesn't really mean anything. I mean, who says she wasn't a virgin when she got married and had a baby and her husband died in an accident at work a month later... So she got remarried a year later and had a second baby... Two kids, Two dads... Far from slut by anyone's standards...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I can understand two different fathers but, anything more is irresponsible.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:51 PM on May. 31, 2011

• as long as she's involved with the youngest child father, I don't.... otherwise, can't help but think, geez, honey... close em until you seal the deal.
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 3:11 PM on May. 31, 2011