Cramping spotting and a C-sec adult content

my DD was born a little over a month ago and it was my 2nd child but my first C-sec. before her i didn't have cramping bolting or pre spotting. but, here the last few days i've had cramps, my pants that are just starting to fit seem to not, and last week i had a few spots but no real nothing? any one else had this kinda of stuff? i'm a little worried. my and DH have had sex but i haven't stared BC though we are careful the Dr wanted my body a little back to normal before throwing more hormones in to it.

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 1:21 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• i have had 3 c-sections and i had cramping after all of them. the doc said that it was from the healing incision. also unless u want another baby use some protection because i have known a few woman who got pregnant again right away when they thought they could not.

takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 4:00 PM on May. 31, 2011