So who was the Bi*ch, her or me!? adult content

a while back a snit that I sort of knew saw my feet and told me how they were the ugliest she'd ever seen. I inherited crooked toes that my mom had, her mother, so on and so forth.

I got to where I'd had enough of her mouth and told her "well at least I can cover up my feet with shoes, that's more than some people can do with their FACES!"

The big baby started to cry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• when people make fun of you, i dont understand why people tell you not to lower yourself to their standartd, they don't even care if you act higher then them or even adult like, i can see if your in a crowd you should act better and more mature then them but because this person was making fun of your feet, i'm glad you got the courage and audacity to stand up for yourself. you shouldnt let people talk down to you and let them use you as thier doormat.

i only wish i could do so
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Why not just laugh at her making her look foolish instead of lowering yourself to her standard?
    Anonymous

• you both sound like your 3.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You both sounded bitchy.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:28 PM on May. 31, 2011

• What are you 12? Both of you sound very childish to me.
    Anonymous

• honestly, ppl should know better than to go in on someone about something they can't change, that being said, she brought it on herself. I don't care if you were the hugest bitch after, don't feel bad, she had it coming IMO.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Both of you need time out for that one
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• this is dumb on both ur parts
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 2:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Considering how you phrased this, you come off as a bitch. Stop being so sensitive.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:26 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Niether one of you were very nice. I have always said, feet are ugly, no matter who's they are... you could have laughed it off and pointed out that her feet are not beautiful either and then just let it go... sounds like there was more to the conversation during the event...
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 1:29 PM on May. 31, 2011