Do you go to church functions ?

wvblj

Asked by wvblj at 1:29 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Going to church functions us a true blessing. No need ti say no then we will pray for u. God is a gentlemen waiting on you Kristi. I love to go to them. We get to know one another and help those in need. Jesus lived to spend time those mist clises to Him. So if He liked it. There must b a blessing there.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 2:00 PM on May. 31, 2011

• usually.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• NO.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:13 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• All the time! We go to services weekly, my church has Pilates classes during the week that I go to, a few weeks ago I went to a Mother/Daughter Tea and Friday night my husband is taking our boys to a Father/Son cookout.

Answer by missanc at 1:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I used to! We would go to Christmas pageants, fairs, and even when I was a teen I go volunteer in the afternoons and help serve the homeless lunch and dinner! Now we live in a big city and cannot decide which church to go to! We are looking around at 3 then we decide which one to stick with.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Sometimes.

Answer by gemgem at 1:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes, went to one over the weekend, they were having a flea market at my father's church and he was selling fish to donate to the church, me and my kids came out to support
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:51 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No. I attend church only. I do not socialize with any of the other church goers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:10 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I can't even make it to check out the UU church in my area. I have been trying to go for the past month. Apparently it is just isn't the right time for me to be going.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:55 PM on May. 31, 2011