I'm having high morning temps, nausea/morning sickness and severe mood swings, am I possibly pregnant?

For the past week or two I've been abnormally sensitive to smells and foods. I'm trying to conceive but don't want to be disappointed by misreading my body.

Monica.J

Asked by Monica.J at 1:36 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could be possible. :) Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• sounds like it to me to, when are you going to test?
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 1:39 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I'm going to get a blood test in July, the doctor didn't have any openings. I took a home get n it was negative but I think it may have been too early. Also my family history with pregnancy is mysterious due to my mothers water breaking and her test not reading she was pregnant lol
    Monica.J

Comment by Monica.J (original poster) at 1:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• how long is your cycle?? when was the first day of your last menstral cycle? do you kow when you ovulated??
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 1:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My cycle went crazy last couple months. usually it's very 38 days then it dropped to 14. I ovulated on approximately the 20th and my last period was may 2nd to 8th.
    Monica.J

Comment by Monica.J (original poster) at 1:51 PM on May. 31, 2011

• sounds like you could be pregnant :)
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Last Period Start Date: Mon May 2, 2011 Actual Ovulation Date: Fri May 20, 2011 Approx. Next Period: Thu Jun 9, 2011

on Cycle Day: 30 Days Post Ovulation: 11 Days Until Next Period: 9

you can start taking early pregnancy tests around the 5th. but remember that is still considered early. i wish you the best of luck. a lil inspiration my mom said when she was pregnant with us kids some it took a while for her to know she was pregnant and two she new right away and started gaving symptoms before she missed her period.

Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 2:01 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Thank you :) I appreciate the help from all of you. I'm hoping I am carrying a lil one :D my husband n I would be so happy!
    Monica.J

Comment by Monica.J (original poster) at 2:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• your welcome, i wish you the best of luck!!!!!!! let us knwo when you get your BFP!!!!!
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 2:13 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Def could be Pregnant :) Goodluck

baby dust

PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 3:31 PM on May. 31, 2011