Do You Believe in Soul Mates?

And if so, have you found him? I do and I'm marrying him tomorrow! It took me 36 years!

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 1:37 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh yes I do! I was meant to have this man in my life! His mother babysat me when I was 2. We "met" again when I was 15, dated for a bit. Grew up, married others, divorced, saw his name on my nephews caller ID 23 years later, called him, married him and then found a picture of my family in his great grandparents old photo album. We "found" each other even before we were born. I have never felt so connected to a person.
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 2:14 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Not in the traditional sense. I believe we have more than one and they arent always people who you marry. I think my children are my soul mates.

Answer by gemgem at 1:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Congratulations!!!! Good Luck!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 1:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I do believe. I met mine 35 years ago and from the very first moment I saw him I knew we would grow old together.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Not in the way you referenced. I believe we can have more than one soul mate, but one soul partner. I believe my SO now is my soul partner.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No, I don't believe in soul mates or that you are destined to be with someone in particular. I do believe in love and that when 2 people find it in eachother, together with other compatibility issues, then you've struck gold! Of course, you can't just rest on your laurels, longevity takes hard work but the foundation has to be there.

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!
    Anonymous

• Yes, Congrats to you and your fairytale forever
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Congrats on the marriage!

i DO believe in soul mates but not just in relationships. i believe firstly that my son is my soul mate, and i have many other people that i feel are my soul mates.

my love also. :]
    babymaycker

Answer by babymaycker at 2:45 PM on May. 31, 2011