Did you get to do the fun things you planned over the holiday weekend?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 1:38 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Holidays

• NO!!! The wind in Wyoming was terrrible! The whole weekend either snowed, rained or the wind blew (gale force) non stop. Fairly miserable weekend, but I did get to spend it with people I love, just not doing the things I love. Hey, it's summer, it should be getting warmer here and we will make up for a lost weekend.
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 1:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• not so much.... lol. It was storms like crazy here. The kids didn't sleep well (they hate thunder) but we did something fun & crazy and took the kids in their jammies to a very late night showing of kung fu panda 2. that was really fun :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:41 PM on May. 31, 2011

• NO!!! Hubby and DS worked all weekend, DD had a major project due today, not to mention we've been dealing with lice the past week (huge outbreak at the little one's school). I've been up to my eyeballs in laundry, been to the cleaners, been dealing with lice treatments, etc. etc. etc. ICK!
    Anonymous

• We didn't plan anything besides attending a graduation party on Saturday, because we knew the weather was going to be questionable. We ended up going shopping on Monday, and that was about it.
    Anonymous

• nope. But I got to do all the unfun things I had planned.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Nope but I got to do the unfun things I planned.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:39 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I got to visit with my mom and my brother. they drove up to visit for the weekend and it was really nice
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• nope can't afford anything
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011