Implantation cramps??

Today is CD 29 of 31. I ovulated 11 days ago. I know that it takes 7-10 days for the egg to get to the uterus. I have a slight cramping/pressure on my lower right side of my abdomen. Could this be a coinsidence or actual implatation cramping? I'm really hoping so! Has anyone ever felt implantation???

MrsVosky

Asked by MrsVosky at 1:39 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i did. i felt a weeeird cramping feeling that lasted a couple mins then went away and didn't have it anymore. and i think that night i had the slight pink discharge.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:51 PM on May. 31, 2011

• im not sure! when i got pregnant with my son i had no implantation feeling at all! i didnt have a darn symtpom til month three!

but im rooting for you!
    babymaycker

Answer by babymaycker at 2:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I had implantation cramping with my pregnancy for DS. It was mild and around 9-10 dpo. It was accompanied with some spotting for me as well. I hope you get you BFP doll!!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 2:49 PM on May. 31, 2011

• thanks ladies!!! I have realized my back hurts a little in the last two days. Kind of feels like if I had been slouching and its mid and lower back...think I'll take a prego test on friday if no AF
    MrsVosky

Comment by MrsVosky (original poster) at 4:54 PM on May. 31, 2011