How do I shake the feeling that he's cheating on me?

He's not. I know he's not. He's showing no signs of it. He certainly doesn't have the time. I know I am just preggy hormonal but why is it manifesting itself this way. He's not neglecting me physically or emotionally and yet somehow I keep getting this stupid feeling!

How do I shake it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Is he coming home at regular times, not travelling more than usual or with a questionable associate?if you're allowed to call him at work is he as available to you now as he'd been before preggers? Is he on the computer any more often? Any suspicious cell calls or late night work nights? Sounds like you're saying he is now as attentive and compassionate as before you became pregnant? I'm guessing this is your first baby? You're changing fast in your body buy your brain is still the same. Listen to your brain decipher your pregnant body's hormones and help you destress. You are more important than your husband while pregnant. Take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

• wow, this happened to me too! I'm also pregnant, all I can say is just spend quality time with him continue to appreciate him and love him don't ever react on the "irrational" feelings. It will pass eventually-it passed for me.
    Anonymous

• Is he maybe not fulfilling your emotional needs as much as you would like? Are you feeling unappreciated or unattended to? I think the biggest problem is you are probably feeling a little let down for some reason. If it were me I would really sit and think about how I am feeling and if you find out you are feeling like he is not giving you the attention (in whatever form) that you need, sit him down and talk to him. Good luck!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Thank you. I just needed to hear that. This is our second child but I got the same feelings last time, the difference then was that he really was internet cheating on me then. This time, ugh. NOTHING is wrong or out of place. He calls me every chance he gets. He always answers his phone when I call. He comes home straight after work. He's never on the computer anymore (after what happened years ago with the cheating I mean). He doesn't even have any female friends in this state! He spends every free minute with me and yet somehow I'm all fubar in the head. I guess these hormones are just making me insecure.

I think I'm just going to have a talk with him about how I'm feeling. Not about feeling like he's cheating on me but about being insecure.

Thanks for being an ear whoever you are :)
    Anonymous

• anon 12:43

That's the worst part is that I know it is totally irrational! Thanks,At least I know I'm not alone!
    Anonymous

• kfroz0415, you're right, and couple this with the holiday mess and bill we have he's surely been a little distracted too. I am going to talk to him and I'm sure we'll be fine. We've been through worse than preggy hormones!
    Anonymous