Would You Date ?

Ok This seems to be a big issue on here on several groups I have been in today that I am a part of so would you date outside of your race ?

Me I have done it for years I do not give a crap about a person skin color the personality and the way they treat is what counts in my book they can blue, pink, pruple as long as they treat me with respect and we work together abnd love and trust each other that is all that matter to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't mind dating someone outside of my race. Then again I'm not one race. I am many things.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:01 PM on May. 31, 2011

• So if you don't have a problem with dating out of your race why go anon? Be proud of your stance on this issue.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:02 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Blue is my favorite color, I would love to date a blue man. But otherwise, I would have no problem dating someone with different colored skin. Though I never have.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:02 PM on May. 31, 2011

• date outside my race.. my kids are mixed too.. i enjoy being with black men i dont care what anyone else thinks its what i prefer and what makes me happy. No one should choose who to be with bc of a race,
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:02 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Having grown up in a home where there was a lot of prejudice, I do not see colors, size, height, hair, baldness etc... just be happy and date whomever makes you happy and treats you like you deserve to be treated.
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 2:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I did...back when I was single and dating.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 2:05 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I never have. BUT i do not have a problem with it
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 2:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think I'd be concerned if they were blue or purple.I'd have to call 9-1-1 LMBO! :)
    Just kidding :)
    I agree with ya..personality and who is person is on the inside is what should matter the most.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I would, and have in the past. I've married outside of my race.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:10 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't have a problem with it. I mean, I don't date since I am already committed to someone and he happens to be my same race, but if he was a different color than me I would not mind. I think the important things are mutual respect and affection, and race being the same or different really has nothing to do with either of those things.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:17 PM on May. 31, 2011