SO ITCHY!!!!

Okay so I have this weird itchy raised crap on my shoulder that looks like scratches but I haven't scratched it. It's itching like crazy! Also have some raised itchy spots around my left eye, on my forehead, on two of my left fingers and on my right forearm. WTF is going on????? Can't go to the doctor, only one car and dh is at work. Oh and no money for co pay or meds....wtf!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• Are u allergic to any Poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac?? that could be it.. it does spread.... did u switch up on washin soap? or body soap? that too could be it.. try taking an oat meal bath and an allery pill

Anonymous

• oh and now it's on my left breast and in the middle of my chest.....great
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Your local health department should be able to point you in the direction of free care or income based care. If you've been outside, I agree with Anon, the first thing that comes to my mind is poison oak/ivy. Anywhere you touch it will spread if you are allergic to it (most people are). Corn starch based powder like Gold Bond would provide relief and soak up some of the oil from the plant. Because it's spreading so rapidly I don't think it's a dermatological problem. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 2:27 PM on May. 31, 2011