How to get this out of me and dh's heads?!?!?!

dh and I were looking at an old hs yearbook and started talking about fads. he brought up that his friends all saw this video and would not tell him what it was about but he neversaw it. Im sure a lot of ppl know about this video its called 2 girls 1 cup?? well we googled it and saw the video alright and now dh wont eat ice cream, and we are both scarred for life!!! We were NOT expecting that!!! Anyone know how to reclaim your brain and get that disgustingness out of our heads???

kpolitte

Asked by kpolitte at 2:11 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Hahaha! I'm sorry, this totally reminded me of family guy....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lol yeah thats pretty damn nasty.. it was popular a yr ago and EVERYONE saw it. Have you ever seen 2 men and a horse? lol not as bad but sill bad
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yikes brain bleach needed! I have not seen it, a local DJ was talking about it but wouldn't say where to find the video because it was so disturbing! Of course people found it anyway but I didn't even look for it. I'm too scared.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:15 PM on May. 31, 2011

• bahahaahahahaha dh and i looked it up last year and to this day ill look him dead in the eye and say cup and we'll start laughing :P he does it to me too :P give it about a week
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You know how many people on here are going to google that now? LOL..i;ve never heard of it but I can only imagine...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I still have nightmares. That's stuck in there for good dear, sorry to break it to ya. *shutters*
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 3:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• There are some things that can't be unseen. Sorry. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Crap, now I've got to watch it.........
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:38 PM on May. 31, 2011

• it goes away eventually, dont watch mr hand or 1man1jar either....
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 8:22 PM on May. 31, 2011

• darn now the temptation to google is there!!!! cant someone tell a nice version of it so we dont all need brain bleach?? lol
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2011