Pregnancy ?

I have been on the iud since my 4 year old was born and its always been normal 7 days I would bleed. And this past period I spotted ( only saw blood when I wiped for the first two days and then I bled for 3 days normally and spotted ( only saw when I wiped) for tge last 2 days. Could I be pregnant?

mrs.smith2011

Asked by mrs.smith2011 at 2:13 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• And I have had 3 kids with my x husband. and I spotted a little when I found out I was pregnant with my middle son
    mrs.smith2011

Comment by mrs.smith2011 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Thats a common cycle with an IUD
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• possible, but the iud can cause changes in your period too, even being on it for so long
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 6:26 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My bestfriend had an IUD and her son is 4 years old. She is 13 weeks pregnant now. So, the answer to your question. Yes mam... You could be pregnant. Get to the doctor because if so they will need to take your IUD out immediately.
    1Mady

Answer by 1Mady at 10:29 PM on May. 31, 2011