i have no sex drive! and i know why am i the only one?

i started having sex when i was 16 and i have never had a orgasm with intercorse i can only come with oral or masturbation every time i have vaginal sex i feel nothing it does not hurt its just nothing i am like dead inside lol am i the only one?it's this normal is there a name for this? thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• No you are not really dead inside, it's that no one has awakened the inside. I didn't even know a woman could have feelings inside until about 2 yrs ago and I'm 55! I found out by accident with a Rabbit & Pearls vibrating dildo. The clit was stimulated which enlarged the gspot (I had no idea about gspots until this happened). the dildo was hitting the enlarged gspot and WHAM! Vaginal orgasm!!!! SWEET! I thought I could only have oral and masturbation orgasms too but found there is more inside ! Woo HOO! You can ask your partner to rub the gspot while performing oral on you and get it ready for him to penetrate and rock your world. You can find lessons for him online with pix! It will be fun to learn this together. I even SQUIRTED one time! Life is amazing and sex is even greater when we learn more about our bodies! Enjoy!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I had the same problem, though there is a g spot in there and you or him need to find it and when you dooo your going to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2008