Appetite Suppressant

I was wondering what the best Appetite Suppressant is?? if any of you took one before and how it made you feel, was there any side effects? and if there are any natural Appetite Suppressant??

Kambrosino07

Asked by Kambrosino07 at 2:17 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• I drink Matcha Tea. There are no negative side effects and I find it really helps to curb my appetite. I LOVE IT!

http://www.matchasource.com/matcha-tea-health-benefits-s/14.htm

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:21 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I took appetite suppresants in high school and they were awful; felt like I was on downers all the time.

I have found that the best way to suppress appetite is to avoid carbs ... bread, pasta, rice, crackers, all that nasty white stuff. The minute I eliminate the bad carbs from my diet, I have absolutely ZERO appetite and find that I have to force myself to eat. The reason is that these foods wreak havoc with your insulin levels which is what drives hunger.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous is right! Carbs will make you crave food, and get hungrier. Good carbs, like vegetables are fine, but cut down on bad carbs.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 2:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• ive been eatig a heathly diet (way healthy for me) but its new and i still am getting hungry i just wanted to know if there was somehting out there to help. i know i need to continue to drink more water, and that help i was just looking for an extra boost :)
    Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• caffeine is a natural appetite suppresant. Not the fancy whipped cream sugar filled drinks, but plain old black coffee is zero calorie and will deter cravings.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:15 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I use GC to suppress my appetite. It really works out great for me and I can recommend it to anyone who can show even the slightest dedication. http://emiraclegarciniacambogia.com/best-appetite-suppressant-supplements/
    karenduff

Answer by karenduff at 11:12 AM on May. 12, 2014