What did u use for a sunburn and how long did it take u to peel???

ok so i went yesterday with my family to the lake and me my and nephew went fishing and i was in the sun almost all day and didn't notice i was burnt until my mom told me about it when we came back to the camp.. the part that i am is around my neck were i had my v neck shirt.. now its painful to wear a shirt.. what can i do????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 2:18 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• Apple cider vinegar will take the sting out of the burn. Use a good quality aloe vera gel (one without a lot of other toxic crap in it).
    Anonymous

• I use aloe vera on sunburns but don't remember how long it takes to peel.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:25 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i burn easy and used to get a lot of bad ones the thing that worked to most for me was solarcaine
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 2:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• This is the best stuff on earth for a sun burn. It cools and soothes, doesn't stink and helps heal the burn faster.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:54 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Noxzema
    daps

Answer by daps at 4:20 PM on May. 31, 2011