What type of habbits do you have that your SO can't stand?

My DF can't stand that I leave behind the wipes or q-tips that I used to clean off my makeup on the bathroom sink.
And he can not stand the fact that I suck my fingers, mostly my thumb and pinky, I am an adult thumb sucker,
He can't stand to watch t.v. with me cuz I watch reality t.v.
He doesn't like my joke telling, he says I confuse him, but he ends up laughing anyways.
There are probably other quirks that I have but I think all this makes him love me all the more.
Oh yea, and he is embarrassed when we go to the theater to watch comedy cuz I am the only one laughing and I am laughing loud.

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 2:21 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I tend to sing along to the radio, but it isn't the singing that bothers him. I will make the sounds that the instruments are making, like the guitar solos. Sometimes I don't even realize I am doing it, I ask him if it's annoying and he calmly says 'Yes."
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• ha!
    i hate that im cluttered. very cluttered.
    i hate that i dont have drive to exercise, but i can change my eating habits easily.
    i hate that my favorite foods are carb filled.
    i hate that i dont always finish what i start.

but theres sooo much to love :]
    babymaycker

Answer by babymaycker at 2:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My husband can't stand that everything has to be perfect for me. We put up curtains this month, and I went through 7 different sets before I found ones I liked. Then he hung them at 3 different heights before I was satisfied. And I'm considering asking him to move them down another inch even now.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:25 PM on May. 31, 2011

• When we are in the car, I will pick at my split ends. Drives him crazy! Plus I lack the ability to put lids on things or close cabinets.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• HABITS.
    Just one B.
    There are two B's in RABBIT.
    Geeeee..........
    Anonymous

• Sorry I guez I missspelled a wurd. Sorry, know i now what bugz you
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 2:36 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I get distracted and he can't stand that
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 2:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• He can not stand the way I fold his socks. Can you guess why I have not changed how I fold them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:38 PM on May. 31, 2011

• That I chew ice ALL the time ( I know bad for my teeth) and that I cannot keep up with everything. I have always misplaced things my whole life and that one even drives me batty.
    homemommie

Answer by homemommie at 2:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Ya I am a pretty horrible speller myself that is something that drives Df crazy when we are txting. He hates when I write our instead of are.
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 2:42 PM on May. 31, 2011