Do You Remember

When you could smoke in a restaurant, I thought about that and was like we was ask smoking or non-smoking when we went out to eat, glad it's not accepted anymore

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 2:30 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Remember, Wyoming is still allowing people to smoke in restraunts!!! I hate it!
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 2:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• It was all smoking if you think about it. The air moved in our direction as well!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• How about when they allowed smoking on an airplane & the train! The airplane was the worst!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• OMG, I wouldn't be able to handle the plane, where did they smoke at in coach or first class. I used to smoke but never when I was eating or around people that didn't do it. I'm so happy I quit for my kids and myself
    ttk2

Comment by ttk2 (original poster) at 2:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yes, I also remember when there werent seatbelt laws,...
    kpolitte

Answer by kpolitte at 2:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yeah I remember when patients could smoke in their hospital beds too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I remember when they started the non-smoking thing, unless it was in a separate room. I went to Applebee's and saw that they had the bar enclosed in glass. It was so nasty and smoky in that thing. I would laugh my ass off because I felt like I was at the zoo watching an exhibit of smoking orangutangs.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 2:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Missouri is still not a breath easy state. It's the one drawback of going to Joplin for better resturants.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Sure! What was weird was visiting my small hometown after living in big cities with strict non-smoking ordinances. I would really notice the smoke in the restaurants!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:49 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I remember -- and remember when restaurants usually gave away matches with their ads on them, or people used them as wedding favors? I collected them for a while.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:57 PM on May. 31, 2011