Are you going on a vacation or staying home this summer?

Smiley738

Asked by Smiley738 at 2:30 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Travel

• We go on several vacations during the summer. Southern California is only 4 or 5 hours away, depending on where we're going, so it's not a big hassle to get out there often. We went about a dozen times last summer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Hub and I are going to London and Ireland in August

happy

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I am going back to my hometown for my brothers wedding in August. Then we will spend a week at the lake before my cousins wedding the next week. No big trips this year, my husband is taking summer courses at university, so that's were our "fun" money went this year.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We are PCSing this summer. Yuck!!! Our summers are always screwy with deployments or PCS.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We're going on a few short trips within Texas and one longer one to Alabama this summer.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Nothing much for june maybe go camping and hang out at the river. July camp again, buy a whole bunch of fire works, Go to the state fair, and Reno. Going to Bodega Bay in August for a wedding.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We took a spring vacation and took the girls to Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. I prefer spring and fall vacations - the temps are much better and we don't have to deal with all of the crowds of people who are going when their kids are on summer break. It's one of the perks of homeschooling (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I want to visit Monumnet Valley Navajo Park and possibly Mt Zion...but with a 3 year old and 1 year old, I don't know how practical it is.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We might go somewhere close over 4th of July weekend just can't decide where.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Santa Barbara to ride some horses at my friends ranch, san diego for sea world, disneyland.. But those are all less than 5 hours drive from my house. So kinda both!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2011