Secret life of the american teenager

ok so its my addiction...only because i started to watch it i think right before i got pregnant so i just kept up with it. anyone else watch it? and what do you think will happen next monday?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 2:54 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love it but I don't know why because it's kinda stupid lol. I think the baby is going to die, but then I think that is too obvious from the preview so I don't know maybe there will just be something wrong with it. What do you think is going to happen?

retent

Answer by retent at 3:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i watched the first season, then it started to drive me crazy. i only vaguely know what's going on with it because of the commercials
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 3:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• oh tetent...i know its so corny and so unrealisitc but i absolutely love it. i missed one season and i think it was because i worked on monday nights. i think either adrian is going to be sick or someone is going to be sick. oh i have heard that betty dies ect. or maybe she will stay in idaho. who knows. maybe adrian wants to put the baby up for adoption. there could be so many things. what if the baby looks just like ricky...lol ...it drives me nuts to wait.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 3:10 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I watched the first season when Amy was preggo. Then lost interest. I've kind of been watching the last 10-20 minutes of now only because it's on right before Make It or Break It. I may be behind again now but I don't think Ben and that tramp....er....Adrian will go through with the marriage, someone is going to stop it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:11 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Rosehawk they got married last night
    retent

Answer by retent at 3:13 PM on May. 31, 2011

• they got married but next week is going to be the real tear jerker. but why is ben's father telling them the bad news. what is going on with the baby.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 3:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lambdarose I love how we talk about it like it is a real reality show lol but seriously if the baby or Adrian die I will be crying my eyes out like they are my own children.

retent

Answer by retent at 3:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lol...i know. i have a feeling that the baby is still born or something major is going to happen that effects everyone and it looks in the previews that adrian is in the bed on the side. just very sad. it just something that changes everything. something big. unless betty dies. that could hit ben hard too.

i know but i love those crazy kids.
    its going to be a long week.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 3:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I just read the info on my T.V. for the episode on june 13th and it says Adrian becomes despondent and refuses to leave the house, so now I'm thinking even more that the baby dies:(

retent

Answer by retent at 5:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I watch it. Kinda embarrassed by that though. Hubby probably thinks I'm ridiculous for watching it. But I watched it every season. It's a good escape from MY issues.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:28 PM on May. 31, 2011