Have you ever..

Have you had a image in your head of what some of the people on here look like and then you check out there profile and they look completely different than what you thought?

robinalbright

Asked by robinalbright at 12:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Oh totally. There are a lot of people who I think are younger/older than they really are, and then I see their pics and I'm like "...Oh." Haha =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yep
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes. That happens quite a bit. It is sort of like reading a book, then seeing the movie.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 1:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yeah haha, especially when the pics are so little by your posts, then when you go to their profile it's like. Um. Whoa. LOL not always but you know!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yep! People have even commented that with my screen name they think they are going to see a fat older woman ..and I'm not. And I have times when I think somebody looks one way and they don't.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008