what are your childrens names, and what nicknames have you given them?

my son is named Julian, but mostly goes by Jude. or JudeBug, or JuJu. after watching the Trailblazers play, he started cxalling himself Judy (like rudy fernandez).
and i call him sometimes Judith as a joke :]
gotta toughen that exterior right?!
r ill call him my little Oso, or bootdoo.

what about you? any loving pet names or nicknames you call your children? any embarrassing nicknames?

Asked by babymaycker at 2:55 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Baby Names

• Son: Bo (sister's best efforst to say brother), Dude, Kiddo, Munchkin (although he's not that small anymore), Mischief, Mayhem, Trouble, bookworm

Daughter: Nugget (given by doctor minutes after birth), Sweet Pea, Monkey, Mischief, Mayhem, Trouble, sweetheart, brat-child (usually in the middle of a tantrum)

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My little boy is somehow called Doodlebug by me and the Hubs. Also, Hambone (no idea), sugar, and Law which is short for his name, Lawrence

Answer by praying4baby985 at 4:01 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My friend has a daughter whos name is Camryn and when you ask her what her name is she says "Super Cami" lol its cute

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:49 PM on May. 31, 2011

• son's name is Damien, nicknames: "demon" (his daddy likes to call him that), monkey (mainly I call him that because he is a monkey lol loves to climb), lil man...that's about it really

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:54 PM on May. 31, 2011

• DD's name is Scarlett Abigail and we call her Abby, Munchkin, Stinky Butt and Booger Butt.

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2011