How does this happen???

I have heard of this quite a bit but, how can someone who is still cosleeping with their child get pregnant??? I would assume that you had sex with the child next to you which imo is totally gross and wierd!!

kpolitte

Asked by kpolitte at 3:17 PM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• You would assume wrong. I coslept with my kids and got pregnant years ago. We just had sex in other places besides the bedroom. you assume the only place to have sex is a bed?

Answer by gemgem at 3:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I co-sleep.I got pregnant.We dont do it when the kids are in bed...and we dont always do it in the bed or at only bedtimes either.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Just because you co-sleep doesn't mean you are celibate. You make time for it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• ok do you think people just have sex in the bed. lol wow that would be a boring sex life. i am sure its because they do it in other places and other times of the days and there is something called a babysitter or grandparents. ect.
    Anonymous

• Do you only do it at night in bed?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• As a good friend of mine once told her sister (in front of a bunch of us) - that's what the couch is for. LOL.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011