I am wondering if i am pregnant but i dont want to take a test! can you help?

I would say i am so happy i have been waithing for three years to hear that well that is awsome!!

charliw

Asked by charliw at 3:30 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• And just how is anyone here supposed to help you find out?
    Anonymous

• I would just wait until you are late on your period at least a few days.. My DH And I were trying for over 3 years so I do understand the frustrastion. I thought i felt pregnancy symptoms too many times to count.. it in reality, most women don't show symptoms until 8 weeks or so.. :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yea I can help you... TAKE A TEST! If you seriously dont want to take a test then go to the doctor.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Nope, can't help. You must take a test.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I would just wait a couple months..if those months go by without a period..go into the dr.
    GL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Wait Untill You miss Your Period Then Take A Test !
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 3:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Guess just wait untill your late, not just a few days but a week or more the only way to be postive is a test though
    Codragonfly

Answer by Codragonfly at 3:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• did you miss your period? we can not help you sweetie. i know it sucks but just go and get a test. that is the only thing that will tel you. if not call a doctor and get a test that way. we can't tell you over a computer.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• web md's symptom checker
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 3:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Well i can tell you what has been going on and then maybe you can help me decide then!! my period went for about two weeks and it was not normal it was lite and i have been sick i mean after ever meal i would either get sick or i would feel sick, i have mood is going up and down, i have cramps early in the morning, i dont eat as much, dzzy, headaches. So what do you think about that?
    charliw

Comment by charliw (original poster) at 3:40 PM on May. 31, 2011