Kindergarden Choas

Do you know where im suposed to go or who i call to get my son into kindergarden? do I call the elementary school or go there??? what will he need for school supplies??? is it to early early to get him enrolled???

dfwhite

Asked by dfwhite at 3:38 PM on May. 31, 2011 in

• i just went up to the front office of the school were my dd was going to be attending,they gave me a folder full of things to fill out i did and brought them back.you will also need a birth certificate and shot record with a current physical.my dd school put dates up on there signs when to go up there and sign her up.the teacher will send a list of school supplies,all i had to get was folders.pencils a crayon box,zip lock bags,germ ex,crayons markers ect.. nothing to bad

twolilgirls712

Answer by twolilgirls712 at 3:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You need to get that done ASAP!
    I registered mine for Kindergarten in March.
    Call the school he will be attending, you will probably have to bring him in for an evaluation and they will go over everything you will need.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Call the school today. He should be enrolled now. Get them before summer break. Supplies are up to the individual school.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You can call the board of education.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yes, call the board

gl

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 5:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I'd go to the school or call the district office. There are always kids enrolling even 2-3 weeks after school starts so I don't think there is any big rush.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I agree w/ comet. suppose you just move into the district over the summer? it's state law to attend so it's not like they can say "sorry you're too late!"
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You need to contact your local school. All of the information I needed for K registration was on the school district website. I registered my child in March. Schools accept registration all the way up the the start of the year though. The earlier the better I say.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011