Has anyone heard of/used the Moon cup or Diva cup....

I saw an add for both online, while looking for greener-healthy living alternatives and I need info on this menstrual product~ so any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

cerissalaine

Asked by cerissalaine at 3:41 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• I have heard of the Diva cup ...the idea of pulling a blood filled cup out of my vagina does NOT sound like it would be a mess free thing...the only reason I won't try it!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have been using the Diva Cup for over five years and it works great! It takes a bit of practice to get it in and out properly, but once you have the hang of it the Diva Cup very comfortable and stays all day.
    I highly recommend it.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 3:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I dont thing it couldnt be any worse than a blood filled tampon!
    cerissalaine

Comment by cerissalaine (original poster) at 3:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I just used my Diva cup for my cycle..1st cycle with it..Was very EASY to insert...No messier than fiddling with your tampon..I had 1 accident..That was I emptied my cup at 8pm..Stayed up until 11pm..Thought about emptying, thought Naw I can wait...Should of..Cause it was up to the max line..lol..Even on my heaviest days I could go 5 hours in between emptyings..And when I was going shopping..I emptyed before I left and we stay gone for 6-7 hours...I was fine until I got home..I like cleaning my cup with my Diva Wash..And the trick is to do little pushes until the cup is coming out..Then gently take out and empty...I then take toilet papter and make a point at one end and wipe out leftover blood...Then I get up and clean my cup and reinsert..Not bad really...Pm me if you have any other questions...
    lil_mama06

Answer by lil_mama06 at 4:11 PM on May. 31, 2011