Diphrams and cervical cups

Does anyone use one of these? I am looking for a non hormonal b/c option. I am married DH and I have only been with each other so STD not a worry. We do not want to use condomes.

Codragonfly

Asked by Codragonfly at 3:53 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• Nope never have used either one.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I used a diaphram before...We used spermicide and I got pregnant on it..Good Luck to you...
    lil_mama06

Answer by lil_mama06 at 4:04 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I used the diaphram and it worked well for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I used to use the diaphragm and it never failed for use. The only thing I didn't like about it, is that if you don't know you're going to be having sex a few hours in advance (the soonest I think you're supposed to be one in) you have to stop what you're doing, go the bathroom, get the thing, add the spermicide, insert it, wash your hands, and then try and pick up where you left off. It's kind of a mood killer. As far as effectiveness, though, I never had a problem and I think the failure rate is only somewhere around 8% or less if you use it perfectly. It's a hard choice when you don't wanna go hormonal. Trust me, I know! Good luck.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2011