Abortion

What is your stand on abortion? Have you had one/more then one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• I personally could never do it, for my own reasons, but i don't judge others who have or will.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:00 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think that to have an abortion or not is a very personal decision. I do believe that a woman does have the right to choose especially under certain circumstances (like rape, incest, baby not developing properly, mother's health in danger...).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:00 PM on May. 31, 2011

• can of worms

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:01 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think the women struggling to decide whether or not to have one should have a few counseling sessions before they make their decision. For the most part I feel it perpetuates domestic abuse, physical and sexual abuse and the overall de-progression of women. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to have children after an abortion (mentally).

That being said, I fear that if they were unavailable some women would seek them regardless with even greater tragic results to both mother and child. Late term abortions ate fing crazy in my book. I would never have one and feel proud to say that I have helped a couple of women decide against an abortion. For the most part I think having one is based out of selfishness or fear.
    Anonymous

• I have volunteered at a crisis pregnancy center in our community for years. I believe it can have severe consequences on a woman's body and mind. I don't judge anyone who has had one, but I feel personally convicted that abortion is wrong

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 4:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I've never had one, and although I don't believe abortion should be used as birth control I've known women who have had them and I respect the choice that they made for the reasons they made them.
    Anonymous

• a woman has a right to choose to continue a pregnancy or not. i had one and i will never do that again. but i would love to educate those that are thinking about it because its not just physical its psychological that alot of times it messes you up. so i think alot of women do not know about the physchological after effects.
    Anonymous

• I think it is a very personal decision. I don't think it should be used for birth control by any means. I hope people are not too rough when answering.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I would not have one. I also would not judge some one for having one. Every one has choices.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:06 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have never had one but I cannot judge a woman for making such a hard decision.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:07 PM on May. 31, 2011