would it be wrong?

Would it be wrong to put a keylogger on the computer and track what he does? Does it give you the passwords and log ins too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• no it wouldn't yes and yes. =)
    Anonymous

• I believe this is wrong, sounds like there is a trust issue.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• you cant have a succesful relationship without trust
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Depends on what he is doing. If you are just being a nosy nag then yes it's wrong. If you think he is looking at child porn or something like that then HELL YES catch him. If you want proof to LEAVE him then do it because you don't trust him and it isn't going to matter if you are leaving.
    Anonymous

• What do you think he's doing on-line? Is there a reason you believe he would lie to you about where he is going on-line? How would you feel if he did this to you without reason? If there is a reason, have you asked him about whatever evidence you may have already? Trust is essential in a relationship. However, where there is smoke there is fire, so, IF you have reason for concern, investigate. By whatever means necessary. But don't snoop without cause.
    mommy22miracles

Answer by mommy22miracles at 12:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Its not that I honestly think he is doing something absolutly wrong...but he acts funny, like changes his passwords everytime he has to give one to me for something. Is that maybe an okay reason, just to ease my mind, or is it still wrong?
    Anonymous

• I think it is wrong no matter what. If you are having trust issues - TALK to him. You should know your husband well enough to know if he is lying to you. I could never condone spying on my husband.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 1:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• EVERYONE deserves at least a little privacy. Maybe he feels that's the only place he has any. If he gives you no other reason to distrust him why bother? I'd worry about the repercussions when he finds it. And believe me he will.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2008