• In the Spotlight:

my little girl

any ideas on how to get my little girl t sit still while i do her hair shes 14months old and iv been doing her hair since she was born and she wont sit still i know its alot to ask from a 14month old but any of you out there have the same problem and what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i give mine a toy to sit and play with, and just do her hair sitting in front of her..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• what about putting her in the high chair with a toy?
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I do my DD's while she's eating or something. Just give her anything that will distract her. But don't get too discouraged if she still doesn't sit still, or she pulls the bows out.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have a little girl with curls and it takes about 20 min to comb and do. I sit in the chair and put the tv on noggin channel and she will sit and watch whatever is on while I do her hair. She is so into the shows that she doesnt even know I am doing it.
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008