Moms who smoke marijuana

Do you smoke in the presence of your children (awake or asleep) and/or are your children aware that you smoke pot? If so, how old are your children?

Thanks for your answers. This is not to start drama, it is merely to satisfy my curiousity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• shruggingwhy would i put that info online ? do tell..do tell......

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:14 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I do not smoke it. I think that if you do you best not do it in front of your kids.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:14 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't smoke it anymore but if I did, I would not do it in the presence of my children. Not only is that illegal, it's just plain stupid. I'd smoke it outside while they were asleep or out of the house.
    Anonymous

• When I do it either my kids are in bed or at their Nana's house
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:23 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't currently use marijuana, but DH did, he had a license while he has dying of an auto-immune disease. He would smoke in the garage so that our son wouldn't see it, breathe it or smell it. That was rare though. He usually just made butter and baked it into cookies instead. My BFF smokes weed recreationally and she only smokes in the garage or the backyard if her kids are at school or their gparents house.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yeah i smoke that shit in front of her all the time, i actually have to watch her or she sneaks hits of my bong but at least then she gets stoned enough to entertain herself while i pass out in front of the tv eating potato chips */eyeroll*
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 4:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Anyone who smokes in front of they're children are selfish! I would never touch the stuff!
    Anonymous

• I don't and never have smoked anything, but if you are going to be partaking in illegal substances in front of your kids you should be prepared for a visit from CPS.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• To each his own...
    I don't see a problem with it if you're not doing it in front of your children and it doesn't interfere/affect your everyday life. If you hold a job (even as a mommy) and get everything done that needs to be done and you're not neglecting the kiddies, then like I said before, to each his own.
    iwant1more

Answer by iwant1more at 5:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Never in front of or near my children, it's extremely rare that they're even awake when I do. In a separate, closed off, well ventilated room with a baby monitor so I can hear if they wake up. They're 5 and 3. I don't THINK they know.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:53 PM on May. 31, 2011