• In the Spotlight:

How long would you wait? adult content

my little brother is in love with a woman who is in the middle of a divorce and he wont have sex with her until she is fully divorced so she is having sex with someone else (not her husband) to "hold her over" he really loves her and even we agree she is a great person but with all of that stuff she is doing is it worth it for him to wait for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• If she talks about having sex with someone else to tide her over... this doesn't sound like much of a catch to me.

Answer by Bmat at 4:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Heck no. She has serious issues. I'm not surprised shes divorcing right now. Sex to hold you off while you wait for your divorce to be with ANOTHER guy. He should get out of that situation quickly
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 4:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No, he needs to move on. If she can't wait either she is not worth it

My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Sounds like a whore to me. If shes getting a divorce, sleeping with one person, and talking to another, then i wouldnt give someone the time of day
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Thats just weird.I'd tell little brother to move on...unless he's really okay with that sort of thing.If I really was on love with someone, I would just wait..and she's not even divorced yet? Is she a sex addict?lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• thats what i was thinking. he really loves her but waiting is killing him. she has told him that even after she is done having fun with this other guy that her divorce could take another year. i dont even know if she has really decided to leave her husband maybe she is lying to all the people involved. i hate to think of her like that but.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:23 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Signs all point to run like hell.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Sorry, but if she has no self control and need another man to "hold her over", your brother needs to find a woman who deserves him, not some tramp who can't keep her legs together.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Why is he waiting until the divorce is final? i could see wating until it was in the proccess,but if they love eachother...which I'm thinking is 1 sided because why would she have sex with another man if she is in love with your brother? in the end it's his choice though you can only give your advise and hope he takes it. GL
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I dont want to give the wrong advice, but I think if thats happening, cheating isnt far behind, thats just my thought though. so what happenes if they are in a spat and not having sex when they are together does this mean shes gonna go off and have sex with another man to tide her over then too?
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 4:35 PM on May. 31, 2011