Anyone else find it irritating when women on here BRAG or EXAGGERATE?

I find it so irriating when someone asks a question and someone always responds like their life is sooo much better because they don't have those problems. For example when people answer with things like "No. My husband doesn't get angry" or "No. My child doesn't get bad grades" or "No. I don't have to work" or "No. We have enough money"....SO WHAT? Is it not enough to just simply answer the question without having to add why you THINK your life is better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Gee.. I wonder who OP Anon and other anon are talking about.. hahaha.. talk about ignorance at its best.. sheesh -Too funny!

Answer by maxsmom11807

I can't speak for the OP but I saw your response to a woman who had a genuine vent about her husband. You know nothing about how things might have changed him, life does that to us regular people, and you gave a very snotty comment about how great your husband is and you would not have had two kids with him if he were not perfect. It was beyond rude and there was zero reason for it. You should be careful about throwing stones. Life is full of unexpected things.
    Anonymous

• Every single person in this world is opinionated and are going to post whatever they feel. No offense but if you cant take something that simple then maybe you shouldnt be on this site.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• nope I don't have a problem with it because I'm not insecure.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 4:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Pookiekins.. Lol.. I think it should be.. I should extra credits and jump a level today lol!~
    And to OP- I was only answering your question with an example.. I don't care if you care or not about my life - not ALL or MAny areas of my life are bragging and I have no reason to exaggerate my answers I happen to PREFER to give examples with my answers.. Don't care if you like it or not :) I bet I jump another level for this answer too!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I see your frustration, but keep in mind that 9 times out of ten the people that want you think they dont have that specific problem, have bigger problems, so take it with a grain of salt, and thank your lucky stars that our problems are not major ones.. lol
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 4:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:22 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Maxsmom you have a following. Isn't that a milestone on CM?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• It doesn't bother me at all. If they have a great husband or a child that gets good grades or even enough money that they don't have to worry about bills then I am happy for them. I am not jealous of them. I have a lot of good things in my own life. Why would anyone want to be jealous of a bunch of people they don't know and probably never will?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:38 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No more than posts complaining about the bragging.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I probably shouldn't. The women on here are so catty. Thanks for setting an example!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on May. 31, 2011