Eyelash Enhancers ?

I have seen many adds for these and wondering if anyone has tried them. I would love to get longer fuller lashes but latise seems pretty pricey

cwgrlmamma

Asked by cwgrlmamma at 4:20 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I personally could think of so many other things I could use that money for, but then again I don't have a issue with my eyelashes. I think it is a issue with what makes you feel good about yourself. If it helps and your have the extra cash go for it.
    elle16

Answer by elle16 at 4:26 PM on May. 31, 2011

• the only think i've tried is the lash grow mascara which does not work.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 4:28 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I met a woman yesterday who has been using an eye medication (for its original purpose) and has gorgeous lashes as a side-effect. It made me wonder....
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• The eye drops used to treat glaucoma causes your eye lashes to grow. My mil has really thick eyelashes now. Of course it is in low dosages but it does work. I think thicker eyelashes makes everyone look so different and prettier. I used to have the ones Kim K has but the upkeep was expensive and my eyes would get irritated when the lashes would get wet. But wow talk about a younger look with out the surgery!
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 6:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• sorry just mascara for me :) I thought I didn't have long lashes and holy snot my lashes smug my glasses so I will not complain about my lashes anymore.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011