Any DCD Chocolatiers out there? I have questions

Been looking into DCD for awhile now, I really really want to join.

I'm currently apart of another DS company with a great compensation plan. 50% of retail, 10% of downlines on 5 levels deep. I know that DCD's comp plan is considerably less. However I'm much more passionate about chocolate goodness than my current product. Because I"m not the least bit "into" my current product I have a very hard time booking and keeping shows. Also, my area is heavily saturated with reps from thsi company.

I'm wondering, how much do YOU personally average in a month (income after expenses) and how many parties do you typically hold? Do you offer incentives (on top of hostess bonuses) to land parties? If so, what?

If I join DCD I would be the first in my area so I think that on top of my love for chocolate would be a good fabulous opportunity for me.

My biggest concern is that this would be my 4th DS venture and I'm still in a couple thousand dollars debt from the previous ones. I failed miserably at them and I'm aftraid to fail again. Although, I think I would do sooo much better with DCD because I could get behind the product.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you already have a DCD rep? I know a great one & would gladly give you her info if you want. Just PM me. I am curious though, what DS company are you with now where you get 50% commission?? I too have tried several DS plans and I seemed to "outgrow" them. I'm now with LaBella baskets & I really like their plans.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 4:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have done the same thing, in and out of DS companies. I am also looking into DCD through someone on here, but I still currently do Paperly, which I LOVE the products also. So, I'll BUMP this post!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 4:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have looked into it but food products tend to be hard to sell. However, just remember, the more profit the consultant gets percentage wise, the more over priced the products are. I got 50% from herbalife but I make WAY more money with my 25% from Scentsy because I can sell A LOT more because it's cheaper for the customers.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2011