Is it ok to wear tight undies/ clothes while being pregnant?

And if so untill when is it okay to wear them. If i was to be pregnant i want to wear tight undies that reach up to my belly. I dont want to show as much as i should. Is this okay? what do you think?

lasisterd

Asked by lasisterd at 12:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think it would be more of a question of it being comfortable?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• they say dont wear tight underwear for the purpose that it could cause a infection but why would you not wana show? pregnancy is a buetifule thing to be proud of. and wearing underwear up to your belly isnt going to make you look any smaller i hate to tell ya. there comes a point in your pregnancy that you cant hide it no matter what you wear its going to show regardless
    Anonymous

• It'll probably just make you feel hella uncomfortable. It won't hurt your baby.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lol there ain't no way to hide it after awhile!! But I'd advise against tight underwear though, it promotes yeast infections.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• it would cut circulation from baby if its tooo tight
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• beautiful** - Anon
    Anonymous

• It does not cut circulation, it's just bad for things "down there".
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• When your preg everything starts to become tight at some point. Tight clothing won't really hide it I think it will actually show more just because you can see the outline of everything. If you don't want to show or tell anyone just yet I suggest wearing like the babydoll tops or something that doesn't hug every little curve in your body. Good Luck
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008