Wise your time

how do u use your time wisely with a one year old im a stay at home mom and seems like every time i clean it goes rite back to where it was befor i try to do things when he is down for a nap then im like ill rest for like 5 min then get up but i never do i sleep when he sleeps then at night im so drained from the day and i dont wanna hire someone to help me cause its realy my job but what can i do to keep a house in order im not lazy or anything i just get so tired

tjmommy2010

Asked by tjmommy2010 at 4:37 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Teach him not to destroy things you just cleaned
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:38 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Welcome to mommy hood!!! I have a 3 yr and a 21 month old. My house is a clean disaster most days... Nap times are nonexistant now, so I have to clean rooms while they are occupied doing other things. Once your little one goes down at night, make sure everything is clean. Dishes, laundry, everything. Tht way when you get up, it really is only the upkeep from you and your little ones daily activites.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:57 PM on May. 31, 2011