3 day potty training...

Lets take it back and ask can someone give me a '3 day potty training for dummies' description. I saw a post talking about it but what exactly is it, is it basically a "take your child to the bathroom every 30 minutes" thing or what?

DD is 2 and we are getting ready to start potty training more and this method sounds a bit too good to be true.. is it?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 4:43 PM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• I hear some parents swear by it yet others who dont. I dont exactly know what the rules or how you do it but we didnt try it. We've tried every other thing & at 3 1/2 yo my daughter still refuses so I wish lots of luck bc I am sick of diapers & trying!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• it can take anywhere from a few days to a few wks. it all depends on how persistent you are on taking them to the potty..my kids took over a wk. but I would forget to take them and they had alot of accidents

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:46 PM on May. 31, 2011