So moms glad school is out?

I am in some ways and not in others !Definatly keeps my hands full all the time.

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 4:47 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Holidays

• Hell no! My 6 year old has 16 days of school left and I'm going to go bonkers watching stupid shit on rainy days plus right now my car has a dead battery so the only way I can get to the beach or the city pool is when my mom comes. I hate going down to the park because of all the teens that use the F word and the bratty city kids around here so I refuse to take her alone. My mom just got a kiddie pool that's big enough for an adult to sit in so that will be nice and cool. I was actually in it today with my 6 year old after she got home from school because it was so hot.
    leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 5:11 PM on May. 31, 2011

• ours has 2 more weeks but i cant wait! i have tons of stuff i am gonna do with my kiddos!
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 4:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• ugh !!!! nope. i don't look forward to all the noises, plus the neighborhood kids are pretty noisy too.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• YES!!! I have a long commute, so the lighter traffic shaves off at least 10 minutes each way.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:50 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have no creativity, so I'm a little scared.

And I like a week with more structure in it, my ideal is school 2-3 times a week (which my girls will have this fall!).

But I am excited about some of the things we will be doing, family visits and swim lessons. It's just the long days when all 3 kids want to do different things, the great art project idea takes 5 minutes instead of an hour, it's 105 and 99% humidity outside.... THAT I'm not looking forward to. I'm joining a mom's club so we can have a couple organised activities with other kids every week, and fill in the rest with trips to the park and pool (have to be inside 10-4 due to heat & ozone alerts) and library.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 5:01 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yes, because it will be a nice break from having to take him to preschool at 12 everyday. I have a hard time getting focused at work after that.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:10 PM on May. 31, 2011

• June 17 and I can't hardly wait.....
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:00 PM on May. 31, 2011