Going camping this weekend with kids and haven't been before any suggestions onthings I should bring or thinkgs to do .

My 8 year old, and 5 year old will be there and I just wanted to make it a really fun time but since I have never been camping I am a lil nervous.Can you help me with things useful for camping and fun ideas of things to do while camping.please and Thank you !

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 4:53 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Marshmello's (sp?) Bikes, horseshoes, sunscreen, board games in case it rains, a net for catching bugs ( my boys love bugs), ghost stories book for kids, flashlights....yep cant go wrong!
    cwgrlmamma

Answer by cwgrlmamma at 5:10 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Bug spray, extra socks, and have loads of fun.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Baby wipes! Plastic see thru jars for the lighting bugs, camera, marshmellows, graham crackers and hershy's chocolate bars for somores!
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 1:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Hm... Bug spray, first aid kit, tent, mosquito net, plenty of fluids, marshmallows and s'more supplies, extra clothes, bikes, hats, cameras and sleeping bags. Depends where you're camping what you'll need. For deep forest camping be sure to carry a walking stick to break spider webs and move snakes and brush if necessary.. Watch out for poison ivy sumac and oak too. Most of all relax and have fun! Maybe take a guitar if u can play it :) that was always my favorite part of camping.. S'mores round a campfire and good music! Good luck!
    Monica.J

Answer by Monica.J at 10:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Side walk chalk, bubbles, balls, you can't really go wrong.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• A good attitude and a sense of adventure.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011