MY PLAN.FIRST TAKE A WALK AFTER THE WALK REST FOR A LIL ..THEN HAVE SEX,TAKE A HOT SHOWER THEN TAKE ANOTHER WALK LAST TRY THE nipple stimulation"WHAT YOU GUYS THINK??{YOU THINK THIS MITE WORK}???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Cant hurt. If anything you will get muscles and build up endurance for labor.

Answer by gemgem at 12:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• cant hurt for trying but if you try the nipple stimulation they say to do it for 3hours a day. good luck
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It can only help you =]

Although I've been walking and having sex for the past three weeks...NOTHING. I'm 38 weeks. You can do all you can but your baby will only come when they're ready, not when you're ready. Unfortunately. Blah. >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Well, good luck! I wanted to go walking tooooo BUT it's pouring cats and dogs out here....ugh...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It's worth a shot! However, a warning to you: nipple stimulation can bring on REALLY strong contractions, but they aren't always productive ones, just painful!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• nipple stimulation just helps the milk come in... i say chill, yo will have lots of work soon!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Like they said it can only help to prepare you! Good Luck! Let me know if it works im trying to naturally induce myself :) How far along are you!?
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008