Buying new wedding band online? is this romantic or too girly? what jewelry store ot use?

he lost his wedding band...I want to get him a new one that is the style he likes. He likes the ones with black in them, a bit more manly looking. I am in germany (were army) so shopping on the economy for jewelry is really expensive with the euro rate, our local px has a gorgeous mans wedding band but it would take months to get one ordered in his size..I only have 3.5 weeks. Any online jewelry shops that are trustworthy and good? I cannot afford something outrageous. I am willing to get a jewelers card if I have to and make payments monthly on it provided it will be here asap

I put this in relationships for the 2nd part....I was planning to recite new vows to him that I write when I give it to him, figured it would only be right cause just putting it on his finger might not be enough. Do you think that is corny and too girly or romantic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• i did it for my husband for our 1 year anniversary i didn't get him one for our wedding day so i went on walmart.com and got him a really nice one and personalized it with a quote... he loved it and it was very special to him.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:15 PM on May. 31, 2011