Would you or have you

considered or actually entrapped your SO/husb? Did you set him up to see if he would cheat or do something you already expressed to him is not OK with you? I know this sounds awful, but some wives have a reason to do it and have tried the straightforward way and got no honest answers. What did you do if you did this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• no we fully trust eacheother,i have no reson or concern to try to trap him
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No I haven't, but then I have no reason to. I think that I'd hire a private detective first.

Answer by Bmat at 12:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I never entrapped my ex. I knew he was cheating and just needed the proof. A friend of mine started going to the sites he did and joined. She dug up a ton of information on him and things he had posted about cheating. She sent them to me and I printed them out and confronted him with it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you have a REASON then sure. If not, wrong. You SHOULD trust him...But if he has given you a reason not to trust in that area I say go for it.
    Anonymous

• I think you're setting yourself up for disaster. Who's to know that this 'trap' isn't the very first time he's done it because it was thrown in his face so willingly? Either way, you're going to wind up hurt.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Sorry, but I've never done that to my husband.  I trust and respect him far too much to do something like that.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'm just curious is all
    Anonymous

• I have no reason to do that to my current SO. Now my XH I called the girl and asked her and she told me the truth.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• thats cruel. its like buying your husband porno but telling him he cant watch it or youll be mad
    one rule i learned from my dad DONT TRY TO FIX WHAT ISNT BROKEN
    if you have no reason to suspect then leave it alone. what if it backfires and he finds out what you did he might leave YOU just because he doesnt trust you. its just manipulating, yuck
    learae

Answer by learae at 2:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I never have but if for some reason I thought I couldn't trust my man I'd probably do it. One of the reasons I fell for my boyfriend is that drop dead sexy grin and his bullshit charm - I know if I suspected something and asked him out right that he'd lie and talk his way around it.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008