He doesnt do coupons?

I asked my SO to run to the store and get me a case of soda.. i have a coupon for a 12 pack free!! He told me he doesnt do coupons lol.. seriously?? ITS A FREE 12 PACK.. would u use it??

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 6:39 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• hes gonna wish he did get it theres nothing for the adults to drink lol.

That's how you train them (and I mean that in the non-sexist sense - the same way you train ANYONE to use them, when they have to choose between use them and go without, they'll learn to use them)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:51 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Of course I would. And so would my husband.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I'd take the coupon, select the free case, and forget to hand the coupon to the cashier, just like I always do.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:41 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Of course! and my hubby would too. Maybe your SO thinks it's too much of a hassle.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I give my husband a cigarette allowance once a week. One week I had a coupon so I gave it to him and the balance of what they will cost. He said he wasn't using the coupon. I told him either use it or he wouldn't be able to afford the cigarettes. The next day when he was completely out, he used it. Now he uses them every week. They send them in the mail because he's on a mailing list.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• hes gonna wish he did get it theres nothing for the adults to drink lol.. If he asks me to BUY any hes crazy i sure wont
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Of course I would, I don't have money to throw away for nothing.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I SURE WOULD I LOVE COUPONS... i saved 67 dollars on out last grocery trip.. idk about ou but thats gas for my car!!! i was super excited
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:49 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes but must men think of it as they are broke women think about as saving money.

Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 7:00 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Oh we both would!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:14 PM on May. 31, 2011