Anyone else hate summer as much as I do?

It's nearly 6 pm and it's still 90 degrees outside. Our AC has been running all day and oh, yeah, summer doesn't "officially"start until the end of June.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 6:56 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The heat gets old, when it's been two months around 110-115 degrees. I do love having the kids off school though, and we have lots of fun stuff going on during the summer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yep, I don't ever want it above 75
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Oh no. I love summer. It still says 96 on my deck at 6:57 and I love it. Summer is the bomb! I will be in my pool in about 1 hr for a while. I love to swim at night.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I LOVE summer, in the winter.   I HATE winter, except in the summer.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I hate the extreme heat we get here in Alabama, BUT I love days laying by the pool, the extra money I make in the summer time, and all the extra time I get to spend with DS now that school is out
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Actually I absolutely love it. I hate cold weather, snow, ice and rain. Bleh. Its for the birds.

Answer by gemgem at 7:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• kitei love summer. i will take the heat over the cold anyday.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I LOVE the summer activities and holidays, but I hate the heat with a passion. It is 90 and humid here, and I am overdue with my third baby, so I am quite irritable. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:11 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I love summer ! Hate it cold being wrapped up in a blanket. Love wearing shorts and flip flops .No coat ! love it !
    puzzled216

Answer by puzzled216 at 7:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I LOVE summer. The only thing I don't like is how humid it gets here in MN. On hot days, the humidity can make it pretty miserable, but otherwise, I love everything else about summer. I love the sun, going to the park, on walks, swimming, laying out in the sun, grilling dinner, going to the beach, eating outside on the patio and having sun tea and all kind of summer stuff. I hate winter. I welcome summer!
    Kaybean

Answer by Kaybean at 8:00 PM on May. 31, 2011