Do you have fuel perks? from ur grocery store

Pretty much every or most stores have a card u can scan to save you money. In our store it saves us money on food and gas. depending on how much u spend is how much they give u towards your gas.. If ur fuel perks r up to 1.50 and gas is 3.50 u only pay 2.50.. i have seen people pay ZERO.. its the best thing ever lol.. they only allow a certain amount of gas. if it doesnt all go in your car then u can give the rest to another car or put it in a gas can.. NO idea where to put this so its in shopping :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• Kroger is my secondary grocery, but my primary pharmacy. I get 10cents a gallon off just with my monthly prescription refills.

BUT, it's best to stack them, because the 10 cents off is from the posted price, not the regular card price. So you only get 7 cents off. 20 cents is really 17 cents; 30 is 27, etc. Proportionately the gap gets smaller the more you stack them, but you have to use the points within a month.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 10:38 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We have Kroger. Where do you shop?
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:14 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes- Lowes Foods recently started that. It's so nice to have a gas station near us, I'd go even without the discounts, but without changing our shopping habits, we save about 15c per gallon year-round. Right now, we have 35c a gallon off.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 7:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We have bi-lo that does it.. its the only store besides walmart near us..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:29 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I shop at kroger and you do collect points for gas.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• One store I shop at gives you so many cents off based on how much you spent, til midnight that night. But I don't get gas there, so I don't pay much attention. It's not on a card or anything, they just write it on the top of the receipt.
    Anonymous

• Yes, one grocery chain does and the coupons are redeemable at a gas station chain. Gas costs the same at every outlet here so I do use the couponns but they don't influence where I do all my grocery shopping.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• oh we dont have a coupon and they dont just write it on the receipt.. we can use the store card and it takes the gas price down at the machine

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes, from Safeway.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I shop at kroger and I usually get 10 cents off per gallon
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 1:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2011