Are you kidding me?!

Naomi Cambell is trying to seek legal action on a company bc she saw an ad that said "Move over Naomi, there's a new diva in town," and shows a candy bar nestled in diamonds. Is that really offensive, maybe shes not proud that she is a black women or should I say of chocolate color. I have even seen commercials with queen latifa (whome is a black women) refering to chocolate as a shade of color. My opinion is Naomi needs to get over herself and stop trying to get attention in a sleezy way. I mean this is the same women who threw her phone at her nanny and I think was kicked off a plane for being disruptive. Now if anything is true about that ad its the DIVA PART LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Entertainment

• maybe its to do with the blood diamond scandel she was bought up in......thats prob why she is trying to sue
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:15 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lmbo, didnt think about that but she did use the word rascist.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:19 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Some black people are so sensitive and like using the race card. NOT ALL of them do this but the ones who do this must like the attention.. whats news ?? they are usually the loudest ones when i go out in public.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:21 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Her name is money. She probably isn't offended by the fact that it's black. If someone used ur name to make money for themselves wouldn't you think about taking legal action?
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 7:21 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Again she used the word racist.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Maybe she was jellyous someone had more diamonds than her, but then again some people do believe the world evolves around them and it doesn't :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 7:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2011